AFL Masters - Vic MetroLeague Fines & Penalties
Late Payment of Fees
AFL Masters Victorian Metropolitan Football League stipulates, as part of our Terms of Agreement, that Clubs have 30 days to pay all invoices, unless otherwise stated.
- League Registration Fee; if not paid within 30 days, a late penalty fee of 10% will be added for the first month (30 days) and 20% the second month (60 days).
- If Registration Fees are still not paid after 60 days, the Club will not be awarded Premiership Points.
- If a Club has other outstanding accounts greater than 30 days, the Club will not be awarded Premiership Points.
- If a Club is late with Registration fees, greater than 60 days, and has other outstanding accounts greater than 30 days, they will not be entered into the Competition for that Season.
Late Match Day Paperwork
- $20 if scores are not added to PlayHQ by 7:00pm the day of the game.
- $20 if required paperwork for match is not sent by email in the required format by 5pm the Tuesday after the game.
- An additional $20 every week the paperwork is late.
- An additional $40 every week the paperwork is late, for a second and third offence throughout the same season.
- A fourth offence of late paperwork within the same season will see Board involvement.
- $20 for incorrect file names. Please refer to Match Day Paperwork – File Names.
Late Notification of Information/Documentation (required yearly)
All documents below are to be sent to the General Manager by 1st of February each year. Please email relevant documentation to [email protected]
- Certificate of Currency
- Club AGM – details of date and time to be sent to General Manager
- Club committee contacts – details of committee members are to be sent to General Manager
President/Delegate meeting non-attendance
- 1st meeting – $20
- 2nd meeting – $40
- 3rd meeting – you are in breach of the League Constitution and therefore the Board will be notified and further action/a tribunal will take place.
President/Delegate AGM non-attendance
- Attendance to the AFLVM AGM is a requirement.
- Should any Club not send a representative, there will be a $200 fine.
- Please refer to the By-Laws : Section 10 – Forfeits and Non-compliance of matches (page 15-16).
‘AFL Masters’ logo non-compliance
- 1st offence – $40;
- 2nd offence – matter referred to Secretary ([email protected]).
Breach of terms and conditions of the use of the ‘AFL Masters’ Logo. See Fact Sheet – ‘AFL Masters’ Logo Style Guide for terms and conditions.
Approval for use of logo needs to be sourced from the General Manager – [email protected] prior to use.