AFL Masters - Vic MetroMatch Day Paperwork Requirements
Required Match Day Paperwork
The following paperwork must be submitted
- Home Club Team Sheet – (from Sports TG ONLY, no handwritten Team Sheets will be accepted)
- Away Club Team Sheet – (from Sports TG ONLY, no handwritten Team Sheets will be accepted)
- Umpires Match Report – Click here to download
- JLT Checklist – (completed via “AFL Match Day” app) – Click here for instructions
- Goal Cards – Click here to download
- Votes – Click here to download
- Report on Field Umpires (optional) – Click here to download
Clubs please note
- Home Clubs are to email all original paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5pm the Tuesday after Sunday’s game.
- It is the responsibility of the Home Club to send ALL original paperwork for Home Club and Away Club.
- Handwritten Team Sheets will not be excepted. Changes on the day can be hand written on the Sports TG printed Team Sheet, however Sports TG must be updated with player changes after the match.
- Paperwork must be labelled, scanned and attached separately. Click here for a list of file names that must be used.
- All JLT Match Day Checklists are to be done online (Vic Metro check for these reports after each game).
- Teamsheets must be signed by the players; if not signed they will not be credited with that game.
If paperwork is not received by 5pm the Tuesday after Sunday’s game, or at all, Home Club will be penalised via means of fine. Click here for fine details.