AFL Masters Vic Metro invite expressions of interest to Coach the AFL Masters Vic Metro representative teams at the AFL Masters National Carnival being held on the Sunshine Coast from
1–7 October 2023.
Coaching position available:
- QuickKick (non-contact)
Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore Multi Sports Complex (Training prior to Carnival in Melbourne, approx. June 2023).
1 October – 7 October 2023 (First Game Sunday 1 October)
- Minimum Level 1-2 (or higher) AFL Coach qualifications/accreditation. Must be registered with Coach.AFL (https://www.play.afl/coach)
- Coaching experience – minimum 2 years
- Must provide an Assistant Coach and Team Manager (final endorsement from AFL Masters Vic Metro Board)
- Attend all/most training sessions and coaches’ meetings.
Applicants must demonstrate
- Ability to develop and motivate a group of people into a team.
- Strong work ethic with leadership qualities.
- Ability to work with other Coaches during the carnival.
- Ability to conduct yourself in a manner befitting the position at all times.
- Ability to maintain focus under pressure.
- Agree to work within the guidelines set out by the Board, and maintain the standards set.
- Liaise with AFLV Metro Board during Carnival to ensure smooth running of team matters.
- Ability to recruit players for your nominated team.
- Training will commence June 2023
- 5pm Friday 26 May 2023
Please note that not all applicants will receive an interview.
How to apply:
Please email your Resume and cover letter nominating your preferred age division (Men’s or Women’s) and how you plan on recruiting players to represent your nominated Vic Metro Age Division.
Send applications to: Dom Sita at [email protected]. For clarification or questions, please contact Dom on 0417 787 737.